Thursday, November 1, 2007

What the fuck are you doing, Asshole?!

I assume this was a rhetorical question. However, in the interest of addressing the deeper issues implied by your Doppler affected screeching, I'll respond to your query as if it were not.

The simple answer would, of course, be, "I'm riding my bike home from work. Thanks for asking!" But that answer would obviously fail to address the aforementioned deeper issues belied by your use of expletives. It would appear that you are not just interested in what it is that I am doing; you are implying that what I am doing is inappropriate. Well, I suspect that you are probably one of the overprivileged children of an owner of one of the many McMansions blighting the area I was riding through, so I can forgive you for not being acquainted with the realities of the world. I know it seems crazy, but owning a car does not imply ownership of the road. Even if your parents bought you a really nice car the asphalt it rolls on still belongs to the taxpayers- even the fucking assholes that ride their bikes home from work at 9pm in the evening.

So, in closing I'd just like you to take away this one important point:

Its my fucking road.

No comments: